Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Make Up Essentials


These are a few beauty products that I cannot live without. I use these every single day!

1. elf Tinted moisturizer is the best $3 I've ever spent. It seriously smells so great! It has an SPF which can make your face look a little pale in pictures (MUA tip!) but is necessary for every day life (aesthetician tip)! With Vitamin A, C, and E it is a perfect find for the bargaining girl like me!

2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow pencil in Sin. It is more toward the pricey side but it seriously lasts FOREVER. Sin is also the perfect color! I use this as an eyeshadow base on any skin tone! It really is the perfect product.

3. MAC Select cover up is camoflauge for the skin! I chose to buy this at random honestly and I LOVE it. It's the only concealer I have that actually covers 100%. It is perfect for under eye circles and blemishes. Surprisingly enough this tiny tube lasts months. None of my Benefit concealers are making the cut. Sorry Benefit!

4. Too Faced Lash Gasm mascara is something else I purchased by accident! During Christmas Too Faced sold a gift set with tons of little goodies in it for only $20 so of course I snatched it up! This is just the travel size from my gift set but I love it. I get so many compliments from this mascara!

5. MAC Studio Fix powder foundation is something I swear by for oily skin. Sometimes in the summer (especially in East Tennessee humidity)  liquid foundation can feel sticky and gross.. this powder form does none of the above! I do use my own brush to apply instead of the sponge it comes with. No particular reason why... I just like it better for a heavier coverage!

6. Too Faced Primed and Poreless Primer- I had a hard time choosing between this and Benefit's POREfessional. I had to choose Too Faced because of my own personal choices. Primed and Poreless works wonderfully, has no fragrance, and is PARABEN FREE! My aesthetics knowledge comes in handy.

7. Benefit High Beam is my secret weapon. If I have a face full of make up on and no luminizer I feel naked! This product gives you the perfect dewy look. It brightens up under eye circles and adds a glow to your face! CAUTION: When using this product do not over apply. Also do not apply if you will be taking photographs with the flash on. Or you will get a shiny face like I have 80% of the time. In my case I don't care about the pictures.. I just love the look in person!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs